For any internet connection to work smoothly, you need a router and a modem. Most people confuse the two and often mistake them for the same. There is a significant difference between a router and a modem. A router connects two networks. It manages the traffic to allow several devices to simultaneously use the same internet connection. Whereas a modem takes the internet signals and converts them so we can use them on our devices.
In this article, we will discuss premium quality routers and modems that you can get.
1. Netgear AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router Black R6020
Want a router that can provide a faster internet connection and can reduce interruptions? The Netgear AC750 router checks both boxes. Here are some of its features:
• The product delivers impeccable speed. It is about three times faster than regular routers.
• The best thing about this router is that it is compatible with current Wi-Fi devices but also the ones coming up in the future.
• It strengthens internet connections to ensure you get a quality service.
• With its dual-band, it limits the number of interruptions.
• It has an external antenna that makes the Wi-Fi signals stronger.
• With this router, you can perfectly manage all your tasks at home and even allow others outside to get access to it.
The router comes alone, and you will have to get a modem separately.
2. Netgear Nighthawk X6 – AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
The Netgear Nighthawk X6 tri-band router is made to work on a variety of operating systems. The below features have made this device one of the best of its type:
• The router is capable of working smoothly with Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Linux, and Mac OS.
• Its tri-band delivers a smooth and strong Wi-Fi connection at high speed.
• The data transfer rate of the router is strong as well. It can transfer around 1300 megabits of data per second.
• You can use the router through Smart Connect.
• It features six external antennas to provide maximum range and high quality to its users. Its speed and range if 3Gbps.
• With the use of this router, you will never find yourself getting stuck in a buffered connection.
• An innovative feature that this router offers is protection from cyber threats. The router will make sure to provide you with this protection at your home on all your connected devices.
Overall, the router is worth investing on.
3. Netgear RangeMax Wireless Router (WNR1000-100NAS (G54/N150))
The devices keep getting better as we proceed further. The Netgear RangeMax Wireless Router can prove to be the perfect addition to your home, here’s why:
• It can transfer data up to 150 megabits per second.
• The router is very easy to install at home and offers a simple and secure way to use the internet.
• Whether for work, social networking, or entertainment, the router will provide a hassle-free experience.
• The size of the router is compact, making it great to keep anywhere.
• The router is even compatible with Wireless-G networks. Through this, it promises an even greater hassle-free service.
• With this router, you can save up to 30 percent of energy through its scheduled on and off the system.
• You can connect any device with the router safely and securely by pushing a button.
• It lets you add an extra layer of security over your children through its Live Parental Controls. A feature like this gives you control over the content your children can get access to.
4. Netgear N600 (8×4) Wi-Fi DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router (C3700)
What gets on our nerves is getting to pay the monthly modem rental fees. However, how about we tell you about a device that eliminates the need to pay the fees? Enter, the Netgear N600! A device like this is not to be missed out on. Here are some other features to check out before buying:
• It is a 2-in-1 router and modem that provides eight times faster service than other devices. By getting this, you will hit two spots at once.
• The device provides good quality wireless security with the WPA and WPA2.
• It works on various operating systems, including Safari, Google Chrome, Windows 7, 8, Vista, and Mac OS.
• If you want to play games and stream HD videos in the best quality, this device is the one to get.
• It is certified with Xfinity and Spectrum to deliver everything at high speed.
• It reduces any kind of interruptions and, with the help of the N300 adapter, ensures an even better quality performance.
5. Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream AX5700
The Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream is the one to use your internet within the safest boundaries. The following reasons are why you should get this product for yourself:
• The device can protect you from hackers or any ransom activity.
• With its multi-gig internet support and a 1.8 G Hz quad-core processor, the router promises nothing less than perfection.
• Through this router, you can get access to the fastest Wi-Fi speed. You can easily stream anything you’d like without any interruptions!
• You can connect as many devices as you want without worrying about the quality.
• You can easily transfer large files and much more with the Netgear Nighthawk AX8.
However, a modem is required for the use of this router.
6. Netgear Wi-Fi Router (R6230)
To get a router that can work on multiple devices is one thing. However, to get one that can work on over twenty devices is mind-blowing. Take a look below to know what we’re talking about:
• The Netgear Wi-Fi router R230 can work across twenty devices in the best possible way.
• You can play games and stream anything online without the fear of buffering.
• The router can reach up to 1200 square feet with its AC1200 speed.
• It comes with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports. It also has one USB port to allow you to connect any device to it.
• The router features two antennas and an 880MHz processor to give you a quality service.
Netgear has always been at the front when it has come to routers and modems. The above routers and modems are the best in the game, and you won’t be disappointed with your purchase.